ENJOY WITH EASE: Cuisinart’s trademarked Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
DURABLE FILTERS: Permanent gold-tone coffee filter included, and built-in charcoal water filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through
BUILT-IN PROFESSIONAL-STYLE BURR GRINDER: DirectFlow grind assembly seamlessly dispenses grounds into the brew basket in uniform consistency; Featuring a half-pound bean hopper with sealed lid to keep beans fresh
BREW STRENGTH CONTROL: Select regular, bold, or extra bold coffee flavor to perfectly match your coffee taste preference
The Cuisinart DGB-850 Burr Grind & Brew 10-Cup Coffeemaker is a popular coffee machine that offers a combination of a burr grinder and a 10-cup coffee maker. It is designed to provide users with freshly ground coffee for a full carafe of coffee, offering convenience and flavor in one package.
Key features of the Cuisinart DGB-850 Burr Grind & Brew 10-Cup Coffeemaker may include:
- Burr Grinder: The coffee maker is equipped with a burr grinder, which grinds the coffee beans just before brewing to preserve the freshness and aroma of the coffee.
- 10-Cup Carafe: The coffee maker comes with a 10-cup glass carafe, allowing you to brew a large quantity of coffee at once to serve multiple people.
- Grind Control: The Cuisinart DGB-850 typically offers grind control options, allowing you to choose the coarseness of the coffee grounds, catering to your preferred taste.
- Brew Strength Control: Users can adjust the strength of the coffee to match their preferences, providing options for regular, bold, or extra-bold brews.
- Brew Pause Feature: The coffee maker includes a brew pause function, enabling you to pour a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle is complete.
- Programmable Brewing: Some models of the DGB-850 offer programmable features, such as auto-start and auto-shutoff, allowing you to have coffee ready when you wake up or conserve energy.
- Charcoal Water Filter: The coffee maker often comes with a charcoal water filter to remove impurities from the water, contributing to better-tasting coffee.
- Easy Maintenance: The removable parts, such as the grinder, filter basket, and carafe, are dishwasher-safe, making the cleaning process more manageable.
- LCD Display: Some models feature an LCD display that provides easy-to-read information, including the brewing status and settings.
The Cuisinart DGB-850 Burr Grind & Brew 10-Cup Coffeemaker is known for its ability to deliver freshly ground and flavorful coffee. However, it’s always essential to read customer reviews and check for any updates or changes in features before making a purchase decision. Additionally, make sure to refer to the user manual that comes with the specific model you choose for detailed instructions on usage, cleaning, and maintenance.
How to use Cuisinart DGB-850W Burr Grind
To use the Cuisinart DGB-850W Burr Grind & Brew 10-Cup Coffeemaker, follow these steps:
- Set Up the Coffee Maker:
- Place the coffee maker on a stable surface near an electrical outlet.
- Open the top lid to access the coffee bean hopper and the water reservoir.
- Add Water to the Reservoir:
- Lift the top lid to reveal the water reservoir.
- Fill the water reservoir with the desired amount of water, depending on how many cups of coffee you want to brew. Be sure not to exceed the maximum fill line.
- Add Coffee Beans to the Hopper:
- Open the coffee bean hopper on top of the coffee maker.
- Add your preferred amount of whole coffee beans to the hopper. The hopper has a maximum capacity, so do not overfill it.
- Choose Grind Size (Optional):
- Depending on the model of the DGB-850W, you may have the option to choose the grind size for the coffee beans. Select the desired grind size using the designated knob or setting.
- Set Brew Strength (Optional):
- Some models may offer brew strength options such as regular, bold, or extra bold. Select your desired brew strength using the designated control.
- Position the Carafe:
- Place the glass carafe on the warming plate below the coffee dispenser.
- Start Brewing:
- Plug in the Cuisinart DGB-850W Burr Grind & Brew coffee maker into the electrical outlet.
- Press the power button to turn on the coffee maker.
- Initiate the Grind & Brew Process:
- The coffee maker will now start the grind & brew process. It will automatically grind the coffee beans and brew the coffee directly into the carafe.
- Wait for Brewing to Complete:
- The brewing process may take a few minutes, depending on the number of cups and the settings you chose.
- Enjoy Your Coffee:
- Once the brewing process is complete, the coffee maker will automatically shut off.
- Carefully remove the carafe from the warming plate and pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee.
- Turn Off the Coffee Maker:
- After you’ve finished brewing coffee, press the power button to turn off the coffee maker.
- Unplug the coffee maker when not in use for safety and energy-saving purposes.
Always consult the user manual that comes with your specific Cuisinart DGB-850W Burr Grind & Brew coffee maker for any additional details or features related to its operation. Regular cleaning and proper maintenance will help keep your coffee maker in excellent working condition and ensure you enjoy freshly ground and flavorful coffee every time.
Cuisinart DGB-850W Burr Grind reviews
I can give you an overview of the general sentiments and common feedback from users regarding the Cuisinart DGB-850W based on reviews up to my last update.
- Freshly Ground Coffee: Users appreciate the convenience of having a built-in burr grinder, which allows them to enjoy freshly ground coffee for a full carafe of coffee.
- Customizable Brewing: Many users like the ability to customize the grind size and coffee strength, offering various options to suit individual taste preferences.
- 10-Cup Carafe: The coffee maker’s 10-cup carafe is suitable for households or gatherings, allowing users to brew a large quantity of coffee at once.
- Grind Control: The Cuisinart DGB-850W typically offers grind control options, allowing users to adjust the grind size for different coffee types.
- Brew Strength Control: Users can adjust the strength of the coffee to their liking, providing options for regular, bold, or extra-bold brews.
- Programmable Features: Some models of the DGB-850W offer programmable features, such as auto-start and auto-shutoff, allowing users to wake up to freshly brewed coffee or save energy.
- Charcoal Water Filter: The coffee maker often comes with a charcoal water filter, contributing to better-tasting coffee by removing impurities from the water.
- Cleaning: A few users mentioned that the coffee maker’s cleaning process can be somewhat involved due to the built-in grinder and other parts that require maintenance.
- Coffee Bean Hopper Capacity: Some users reported that the coffee bean hopper’s capacity may be relatively limited, requiring frequent refilling for heavy coffee drinkers.
- Grinder Noise: While not an issue for everyone, some users found the grinder to be slightly noisy during operation.