Grind and Brew Coffeemaker Retire your alarm clock and wake up instead to the rich aroma of freshly ground, just brewed coffee, with the Gevi Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker. One of the Premier Series, this deluxe 12-cup model offers the best of Gevi expert coffeemaking technology to deliver unsurpassed ease of use and rich full-bodied coffee flavor. With streamlined European styling and a graceful carafe, it’s a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
The Grind & Brew Coffeemaker features a separate grinding assembly and filter chamber to make beans easy to add and used grounds easy to remove. A convenient “grind off” control turns the grinder off when preground coffee is used. A nice addition to any modern kitchen, this 10-cup automatic coffeemaker automatically grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee.
The 24-hour fully programmable unit allows for “wake-up” coffee, plus its brew-pause function makes it simple to enjoy a cup of coffee before the end of the brewing cycle. The included 60-ounce glass carafe offers an ergonomic handle, knuckle guard, and dripless pour spout for graceful serving. Other highlights include adjustable auto shutoff for up to four hours, a grind-off option, a charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a separate grinder chamber and filter area to ensure simple cleanup.
Housed in elegant Italian styling, the coffeemaker measures approximately 12 by 10 by 17 inches. A charcoal water filter and a permanent commercial-style gold tone coffee filter allow only pure flavor to flow through, and the popular Brew Pause feature lets you sneak a cup before the cycle is finished. Dishwasher safe parts. Separate grind and filter chambers for easy cleanup. The freshest tasting coffee outside a coffee bar.
Buy 10-Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew Automatic Coffee Machine with Built-In Burr Coffee Grinder Amazon
A 10-cup drip coffee maker with a built-in burr coffee grinder is a versatile and convenient coffee machine that allows you to grind fresh coffee beans and brew a pot of coffee in one device. Here’s how it typically works:
- Built-in Burr Coffee Grinder: The coffee maker comes equipped with a burr grinder, which is known for producing consistent and even coffee grounds. Burr grinders crush the coffee beans between two abrasive surfaces, resulting in uniform particle size and better flavor extraction.
- Preparation: Start by adding whole coffee beans to the coffee maker’s grinder hopper. The hopper is usually located on top of the machine and can hold a certain amount of coffee beans based on the coffee maker’s capacity.
- Grinding Settings: Some coffee makers allow you to adjust the coarseness of the grind to suit your preferred brewing method. For example, you might choose a coarser grind for French press or a finer grind for espresso.
- Water Reservoir: Fill the water reservoir with the desired amount of water for your brew. The reservoir is often located at the back or side of the coffee maker.
- Filter: Place a paper or reusable filter into the designated area within the coffee maker’s brewing basket. Some models have permanent filters, while others require disposable paper filters.
- Brewing: Once the coffee beans are ground, the coffee maker will start the brewing process. Hot water from the reservoir is sprayed over the coffee grounds in the filter, and the brewed coffee drips down into the carafe or pot below.
- Carafe: The coffee maker typically comes with a glass or thermal carafe that holds the freshly brewed coffee. The thermal carafe helps to keep the coffee hot for a more extended period compared to the glass carafe.
- Automatic Shut-Off: Many coffee makers have an automatic shut-off feature, which turns off the heating element after a certain period to ensure safety and energy efficiency.
- Programming: Some models may have programmable features, such as an adjustable brewing time, so you can wake up to a freshly brewed pot of coffee.
- Maintenance: Regular cleaning and maintenance of the grinder and coffee maker are essential to keep the machine functioning optimally and to ensure the best-tasting coffee.
Keep in mind that specific features and functions may vary based on the brand and model of the coffee maker. When using the machine, always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the best results and to prolong the life of your coffee maker.
☕【1.5L LARGE CAPACITY】: The Grind Coffee Machine can brew up to 10 cups coffee. Set the number of coffee powder (2,4,6,8,10) through pressing “CUP 2-10” button base on your own needs. If not, the default number of cup is 10.【NOTE: when making coffee, the amount of coffee powder added should correspond to the amount of water, if the machine finishes without running out of corresponding amount of water, you can start it again.
【EASY TO OPERATE】: Depending on your personal preference, choose coffee beans or coffee powder to make drip coffee. The coffee machine is equipped with a burr grinder, so you can brew a cup of fresh coffee with coffee beans. The coffee beans are gathered and ground by the burr grinder, retain the full flavor of the beans, then the coffee powder will fall directly on the filter.
【OPTIMUM FLAVOR THROUGH BREWING SETTINGS】: With 3 strength control settings and 8 coffee grind control grade, create your desired drink. A conical burr grinder lets you choose from 8 grade, from coarse to fine, for the best results by bean type and desired drink. Three settings deliver coffee just the way you like it, with a choice of strong, medium, or mild for flavor customized to your taste. Press the “GRIND OFF” button if you need the coffee machine to stop grinding coffee powder.
【AUTOMATIC START FUNCTION】: Entering the timer mode and setting the time you wanted to automatic start, the programmable timer will preset the machine start time and start brewing coffee at the specified time. There is a prompt bell after brewing. It helps to save time making coffee in the morning. After brewing, there is a warming plate design that the coffee can be warmed in the carafe lasts for 120 minutes.
【BLOOMING FUNCTION】: The machine features blooming function for retaining a more full-bodied coffee aroma. The coffee grounds are moistened with hot water before each brewing and will swell up, which will help the coffee taste become more intense.
10-Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew Automatic Coffee Machine with Built-In Burr Coffee Grinder, Programmable Timer Mode and Keep Warm Plate, 1.5L Large Capacity Water Tank
10-Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew Automatic Coffee Machine reviews
Here are some common aspects that users tend to mention in their reviews for grind and brew automatic coffee machines:
- Grinder Performance: Users often comment on the quality of the built-in grinder and its ability to produce consistent and even coffee grounds. A good grinder is essential for maximizing flavor extraction during the brewing process.
- Brewing Speed: The brewing time can be an important factor for busy individuals or households. Users may appreciate a coffee maker that brews coffee quickly without compromising on taste.
- Brewing Temperature: Consistent and optimal brewing temperature is crucial for extracting the best flavors from the coffee beans. Users may mention the coffee maker’s ability to achieve and maintain the right temperature.
- Customization Options: Many coffee enthusiasts prefer machines that offer adjustable grind settings, brewing strength options, and programmable features like a delayed start or automatic shut-off.
- Ease of Use: User-friendly controls, clear displays, and intuitive operation are highly valued in coffee makers. A straightforward setup and maintenance process also contribute to positive reviews.
- Coffee Quality: Ultimately, the most critical aspect is the quality of the coffee produced. Users may mention the richness, aroma, and flavor of the coffee brewed by the machine.
- Build Quality and Durability: Coffee makers should be durable and built to last. Users may discuss the overall construction, material quality, and longevity of the coffee maker.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Easy cleaning and maintenance routines are appreciated by users. Removable parts and dishwasher-safe components can make the process more convenient.
- Noise Level: Some users may comment on the noise level produced by the grinder and the brewing process. A quieter operation may be desirable, especially in quiet environments.
- Capacity: The 10-cup capacity is suitable for moderate to large households or small offices, but users may mention how well the machine performs when brewing smaller quantities.
- Customer Service: In reviews, users may express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the company’s customer service, especially when dealing with warranty or product issues.
Remember to look for reviews from multiple sources and consider both positive and negative feedback to get a well-rounded understanding of the coffee maker’s performance, reliability, and overall user experience.
How to use 10-Cup Drip Coffee Maker, Grind and Brew Automatic Coffee Machine
Using a 10-cup drip coffee maker with a built-in grind and brew feature is generally straightforward. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to use such a coffee machine:
Step 1: Setup and Preparation
- Unboxing: Carefully unpack the coffee maker and remove any packaging materials. Make sure all parts and accessories are included and undamaged.
- Cleaning: Before using the coffee maker for the first time, it’s essential to clean all removable parts, such as the carafe, brewing basket, and water reservoir. Follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions provided in the user manual.
Step 2: Adding Coffee Beans
- Grinder Hopper: Lift the lid or access panel on top of the coffee maker to reveal the built-in burr grinder. Add your desired amount of whole coffee beans to the grinder’s hopper. Be mindful not to overfill it.
- Grind Settings: Some models allow you to adjust the grind coarseness. Select the appropriate setting based on your preferred brewing method (e.g., coarser for French press, finer for espresso).
Step 3: Adding Water
- Water Reservoir: Locate the water reservoir, typically positioned at the back or side of the coffee maker. Fill it with the desired amount of water based on how many cups of coffee you want to brew. Ensure you do not exceed the maximum capacity marked on the reservoir.
Step 4: Placing the Filter
- Filter: Place a paper or reusable filter into the brewing basket. Some models come with permanent filters, while others use disposable paper filters. Follow the specific instructions for your coffee maker.
Step 5: Brewing Process
- Start the Brewing: Once you have added coffee beans to the grinder and water to the reservoir, close the lid or access panel and ensure everything is properly in place.
- Controls: Familiarize yourself with the coffee maker’s control panel. It may have buttons or a digital display with various settings, such as brew strength, brewing time, and programming options.
- Select Settings (Optional): If your coffee maker offers customization options, choose your preferred settings, such as brew strength or delayed start, if desired.
- Power On: Turn on the coffee maker using the power button or switch.
- Grinding and Brewing: The coffee maker will automatically start the grinding process, followed by the brewing process. Hot water will be sprayed over the coffee grounds in the filter, and the freshly brewed coffee will drip down into the carafe.
Step 6: Serving Coffee
- Carafe: Once the brewing process is complete, carefully remove the carafe from the coffee maker. It will typically have a handle and a lid for easy pouring and to keep the coffee warm.
- Serving: Pour the freshly brewed coffee into cups or mugs and enjoy!
Step 7: Cleaning and Maintenance
- Regular Cleaning: After each use, clean the carafe, brewing basket, and any other removable parts. Some coffee makers have self-cleaning functions; otherwise, follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Descaling (if necessary): Over time, mineral deposits may build up in the coffee maker. Descaling the machine periodically helps maintain its performance. Refer to the user manual for descaling instructions and frequency.
Note: Always refer to the specific user manual that comes with your coffee maker for detailed and model-specific instructions. Different coffee makers may have slightly different processes and features, so it’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the best results and to ensure the longevity of your coffee machine.
A couple of days ago, the machine has not been able to make more than 2 cups of coffee at a time. What I should do ?
The cause of this problem is that there is a build-up of limescale inside the heating tubes, an in-depth cleaning is needed, you can use liquid descalers, powder descalers or effervescent tablet descalers to clean your machine .
I feel the coffee is a little watery, what can I do to make good taste coffee.
Hello. There are 3 main factors that affect the taste of coffee, one is the bean, the other is the thickness of the coffee powder, and the other is the amount of coffee powder.
It seems as the coffee beans is completely clogged inside the grinder.What can I do?
For problems with your machine should be caused by the powder outlet being clogged with coffee powder, you could contact our after sales team.
Why is the coffee made now not as hot as it used to be?
If the coffee is not as hot as it was before, it is very likely that scale has formed inside the machine, which affects the heating of the machine, it needs customers to remove limescale regularly.
I added 4 cups of water but the coffee was less than 4 cups.
Hi, thanks for your question about our machine. For your question, since the coffee grounds will absorb part of the water, resulting in less coffee than water added. Hope it helps.